What does this policy contain?
What kind of data do we collect
The Program collects your data when you interact with its website, directly with the Program, and/or when you share information related to your profile, such as username, full name, email address, phone number, notification preferences, language, or through any other documents
How do we collect your personal information?
Most of the data we collect and process are data that you provide directly to the Program. This occurs when you interact with the Program's website, register your profile, or submit any form or request on the Program's website.
The Program also obtains personal information indirectly from sources such as Program partners and government authorities.
Why do we collect data?
The purposes for which we collect data include the following:
- Obtaining your feedback on our services
- Delivering customized digital experiences
- Enhancing user profiles
- ∙dentifying users
- Targeting the right audience with promotional campaigns
- Developing and organizing plans related to ACP’s activities
- Monitoring website usage patterns
- Sharing and receiving partnership opportunities
- Providing potential services to you
- Enabling you to evaluate our platform and services.
The Program may share your data with external parties such as partners, government entities, and service providers.
How do we process your data?
The Program uses specific tools to process, analyze, and make decisions regarding your data.
What is the legal basis for processing personal data?
How do we store your data?
The Program stores personal data, whether obtained manually or automatically, in accordance with the best practices adopted in the tourism and aviation sectors. Your data will be retained only as long as it is necessary. It will be deleted once it no longer serves a purpose. Upon request, your data will be promptly deleted, unless legal obligations require us to continue storing it.
What are your rights in protecting your data?
The Program respects your rights in protecting your data in accordance with the personal data protection regulations, provided that this does not conflict with applicable laws and regulations. Users have the following rights:
- Right to awareness: Users have the right to be informed of the legal basis for collecting
their data, the purpose of such collection, and the related regulations, procedures, and
- Right to access: Users have the right to access their data held by the Program.
- Right to obtain: Users have the right to access their data held by the Program in a readable format.
- Right to correction: Users have the right to request correcting or updating personal data by the Program.
- Right to withdraw consent: Users have the right to withdraw their consent for the processing of their data at any time.
- Right to restrict processing: Users have the right to request the restriction of processing of their data under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability: Users have the right to request the transfer of their data to another entity or directly to them under certain conditions.
- Right to object: Users have the right to object to the processing of their data held by the Program.
- Right to erasure: Users have the right to request the erasure of their data held by the Program when it is no longer needed, provided that this does not affect the Program's operations or the purpose of data collection.
The Program has a 60-business day deadline to respond to any requests related to the above
rights. Requests should be submitted through the Program's communication channels.
Cookie Usage Policy
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that contain small pieces of data, such as a username and password, which are stored client-side when a user browses the website.
- Information you provide: You can provide us with information about yourself by filling out the forms on the Program's website, or by contacting us via phone, email, or other means of communication. This includes information you provide when registering on the website, creating your user profile, sending us an email, or reporting an issue with the website.
- Information automatically collected by the Program during your website visit: Technical information, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is used to connect your device to the internet, your login information, the type and version of your browser, your time zone settings, the browser you use, any add-ons, and the operating platform of your internet system.
- Information about your website visit: The URL, which is the internet site address, tracking your click-through path on and through the site (including date and time), information related to page response times, download errors, the duration of your visits to specific pages, your interaction with the content displayed on the page (such as clicking on or moving it on the page), and the methods used for browsing outside the pages.
- Information received by the Program from other sources: The Program may receive information about you if you use any of the other sites operated by the Program or any of the other services it offers.
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Performance/analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize visitors, count the number of visitors, and analyze usage patterns on the website. This helps us improve the website's functionality and ensures users find what they are looking for easily and conveniently.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to the website, enabling us to tailor the site's content to your preferences and create a personalized user experience.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visits to the website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We use this information to make the website more relevant to your interests. Additionally, we may share this information with third parties for the same purpose.
Use of Information:
The Program has the right to use your information in one or more of the following ways:
Information provided or collected by the Program about you will be used for the following purposes:
- Enabling the Program to manage and enhance the website and improve the services provided through it.
- Enhancing individual and collective offers on the website, customizing the user experience, and evaluating website accessibility and usage.
- Research purposes.
- Publishing non-personal information collected about access, usage, impact, and performance data.
- Archiving information for future use to communicate with you.
- Continuously improving the website's performance, software security, systems, and network.
- Verifying your identity when registering for certain services available on the website, managing the site, and internal operations, including bug detection, data analysis, testing, research, statistics, and surveys.
- Developing the website and ensuring that content is displayed in a more efficient way that suits your usage and your computer device.
Disclosure of your information
The Program has the right to share the information provided by you or collected about you by its subsidiaries with government and official entities in the following cases:
- Your information may be shared or disclosed for research purposes; however, we will only share your personal information for this purpose in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws and regulations and will be limited to the personal information required to achieve the stated purposes when collecting such information.
If you cause a technical disruption to any of our platforms or the systems transmitting the platforms to you or others, you agree to be responsible for any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs, arising or resulting from that disruption.